Let’s get to know eachother!
Hey, I’m Daniella, a 29 year old side hustling to pay off debt, live a more sustainable lifestyle, and strive for a future of financial freedom. I created ILIKETODABBLE to help others do the same.
I am a software engineer by day and blogger by… well…any other time of the day (lol). I have always been a huge side hustler so being able to find a side hustle like blogging has been amazing for me. Blogging has changed my life, given me confidence, and helped with my finances.
Here you will learn about frugal and thrifty living, financial tips, traveling for cheap or free, alternative lifestyles such as minimalism and tiny living, creative ways to save extra money and make extra money, side hustles, creative careers, and of course, blogging.
I created the FREE Iliketodabble Save & Side Hustle Facebook Group just for my readers and anyone you want to invite. It is an inclusive group where everyone can talk freely about saving more, making more, traveling and most importantly, living!
A Little About Me & My Wife
My wife and I are both in I.T. and met at work. We got engaged on the beach under fireworks and eloped on that same beach in a hurricane (tropical storm, but you get it). We have been traveling since the day we met and won’t stop anytime soon.
She is also a side hustler and flips guitars on eBay (I attempt to help). We have 5 cats, 2 dogs, 4 tarantulas and 1 snake because…animals are cool.
We are building up our side hustles to one day be our full hustles while saving and investing as much of that extra money as we can. Basically, we are working our butts off until we can become financially free.
But we are still going to have a little fun while doing it. Even though we are trying to aggressively save with our side hustles, we don’t save every penny we get. That is why I included cheap travel in this blog. We aren’t going to be tied down to one spot. Finances aren’t our only focus. Living a healthy and happy life is always #1.
More money is not the ULTIMATE goal here, time and freedom are.
- How To Hack Your Future By Getting a Side Hustle
- 35 Side Hustle Ideas
- 29 Life and Money Lessons Learned in 29 Years
- 45 Life Hacks That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- How To Create A Self Hosted WordPress Blog
- How I Make Money Blogging
- How We Make Extra Money From Flipping Items On eBay
- 31 Ways To Save Money When You Travel
Popular posts on iliketodabble:
- 15+ Ways To Make An Extra $100 Every Day
- How To Create A Budget When You Are Horrible With Money
- 12+ Side Hustle Ideas To Make Extra Cash This Month
- 12+ Ways To Travel For Free
- 86 Genius Tips To Save Money Every Day
- 22 Creative Ways To Turn Your Clutter Into Cash
- 50 Ways To Make An Extra $500 A Month
- 10 Unknown Airbnb Hacks You Have To Try
Inquiring about collaboration opportunities or sponsored posting? Contact me here to discuss working together.